Role to be filled
Creativity Art council
Year round (Pre event)
Deciding about art grants (money!) for art projects.
Tasks and time commitment
This is a pre event, fully online role primarily entailing reading the completed art grant applications, and deciding about granting them in zoom calls with the rest of the Art Council.
Volunteers should care about art, participation/interactivity, and providing new artists with growth opportunities.
Moderate or better English, and decent technical skills are recommended – you’ll be following and reading email threads, and doing basic status tracking in a spreadsheet.
Workload estimate is tracking and reading up to forty email threads, and participating in up to seven 90 minute long Zoom calls, spread over February to June.
Which department does this role belong to
- Email handling
- Familiar with Google Drive, Docs, Sheets etc
- Caring about art/artists
- Willingness to help out wherever you can
- Fluent in English and another language (Spanish, French, Dutch, German, Italian)
- Meet the art team at Nowhere
- New friends from all corners of the world
- A chance to step out of your comfort zone & grow