Role to be filled
Managing innovation grants and fostering innovation projects.
The innovation team manages innovation projects that make Nowhere better in some way, or address an existing problem. Example projects might speed-up onstruction & takedown of Nowhere, provide better lighting, save water or electricity, provide greener power, reduce vehicle use, find a clever way of reusing rubbish, etc.
You are :
- Knowledgeable about technologies and engineering
- Knowledgeable about Norg infrastructure
- Available pre-event
You will :
- Coordinate the call for innovation grants
- Evaluate the proposals and allocate funding, with the help of relevant people,
- Help project leaders bringing their project to life,
- Make the link between project leaders and relevant NORG leads,
- Foster cooperation between people,
- Propose new ways to foster innovation at NW.
- Experience of volunteering at Nowhere or a similar event
- Ability to manage spreadsheets
- Familiarity with Norg structure or a willingness to learn
- Availability pre-event
- Ability to arrive a few days early for setting-up projects
- Strong communication skills
- Adaptable and flexible
What Nice Skills You Could Learn:
- Techy stuff ! e.g. about solar/power/etc.
- Norg structure : who’s who
Which department this role belong to:
What kind of job it is:
Lead or co-lead
Onsite/ Build only: first to come!