Role to be filled
Trash Pandas Lead
Organizing the Trash Pandas: removal or waste and recycling from NORG locations.
You are :
- Committed to LNT both at Nowhere and to the planet as a whole – There is no Planet B!!
- Able to drive a van (or find someone who can)
- Able to come early during setup and stay for strike ( 2-3 days)
You will :
Oversee a small team of volunteers who ensure that trash, recycling and composting is removed from all NOrg structures on a daily basis and disposed of correctly.
Create timeline and rota
- Knowledgeable about trash sorting (Spain style)
- Able to talk in English
- (Desired) Fluency in a second language (Spanish, French, Italian, German)
What Nice Skills You Could Learn:
- managing humans under hot weather
- You will help a lot making nowhere follow its own Leave No Trace principle
Which department this role belong to:
leave No Trace
What kind of job it is:
YearRound: A few hours/month
On site: Every day with exception of agreed days off. Any site management shift per agreed rota. Every day for strike with exception of agreed days off.