Role to be filled
LNT Volunteer Coordinator LEAD
Help recruit and brief volunteers. Monitor Fist and liaise between volunteers and LNT team leaders.
The purpose of the roles is working to ensure that all necessary volunteer roles are included in the volunteer sign up platform and liaising with volunteers to fill available shifts and communicate relevant information.
You are :
- Familiar with Leave No Trace principle and practice
- Confortable with a computer.
You will :
- Create volunteer position on Fist (our recruitment system)
- Communicate with prospects & reply to questions
- Light IT skills
- Fluent-ish in English
- (Desired) Fluency in a second language (Spanish, French, Italian, German)
What Nice Skills You Could Learn:
- How to motivate someone to do an unpaid job 😉
- Play with Fist, that’s an enjoyable system
Which department this role belong to:
Leave No Trace
What kind of job it is:
Year Round only : work at home on the internet. Operating from February until the event begins off site.