Nowhere Needs Meta-Leads!
Planning for Nowhere 2019 is well underway and we have vacancies on the Meta Leads Committee and are recruiting deputies for these roles. Meta Leads are the planning committee for Nowhere and Deputies work closely with them to manage departments including budgeting, recruitment, and departmental decision making.
We are currently seeking:
- Build Design & Strike Management Deputy Meta Lead (2 posts)
- Creativity – Art & Innovation (2 posts)
- Participant Wellness Deputy Meta Lead
- Volunteers Deputy Meta Lead
The process for applying is via an expression of interest that highlights your experience in accordance with the role description, which you can request via email to email@example.com.
Person Spec for All MetaLeads and Deputies
- At least one-year experience volunteering at Nowhere (preferably in a lead role)
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Problem solver
- Strong organisation and communication skills
- IT skills including using Google Drive, Skype, Slack, and Excel
- Fluent in English
- Experience of managing a team of volunteers
- Conflict resolution skills
- Equilibrate attitude and resilience to stress
- Able to commit to a year-round role
- Experience of recruiting volunteers
- Experience of remote working
- Experience of event production
- Experience of working collaboratively
- Fluency in more than one language