role to be filled
On site/Build only
Arriving first days of build, playing around with gps, marking the location of the structures on site. Easy as it sounds.
Are you interested in helping with creating the design and layout in an empty desert? Do you want to be one of the first to know where the art, barrios, power, and structures will be located? Can you be on-site from the first day to help layout our beautiful city? If so, then you might be just about perfect for a City Planning job!
- Able to be on site from the first day to assist with marking out Nowhere (3 weeks before Nowhere)
- Comfortable working alone or a small team
- Walk around with a GPS and place flags around site as mapped on GIS
- Work with placement team to mark out locations of all Nowhere infrastructure before build teams arrive
- Assist City Planner with ensuring that build teams, barrios, artists, etc know where they are located
- Work the first week of build and can then join other build teams
- (Desired) Experience with coordinates, GPS or map creation
- Able to talk in English
- (Extra plus but not desired) Able to speak Spanish
What Nice Skills You Could Learn
- Using a GPS/ GIS tech
- You are really the first human on site.
- You will know very well where all the things are!
- You can say you build the city from scratch!
Which department this role belong to:
What kind of job it is:
On site/ Build Only: First to come!