Role to be filled
Arriving first days of build, playing around with gps, marking the location of all structures on site. Easy as it sounds.
Are you interested in helping with the design and layout of Nowhere? Do you want to be one of the first to know where the art, barrios, power, and structures will be located? Can you be on-site from the first day to help layout our beautiful city? If so, then you might be just about perfect for a City Planning job!
You are :
- Able to be on-site from the first day to assist with marking out Nowhere
- Comfortable working alone or with a team
You will :
- Place flags around site as mapped on GIS
- Work with placement team to mark out locations of all Nowhere infrastructure before build teams arrive
- Update Production Office map daily and ensure it is accurate when Gate opens
- Assist City Planner with ensuring that build teams, barrios, artists, etc know where they are located
- (Desired) Experience of map design and creation
- (Desired) Experience of using GIS
- Able to talk in English
- (Desired) Fluency in a second language (Spanish, French, Italian, German)
What Nice Skills You Could Learn:
- Using a GPS/ GIS tech
- You are really the first human on site.
- You will know very well where all the things are!
Which department this role belong to:
What kind of job it is:
Onsite/ Build only: first to come!