Role to be filled
Sanitation Co-Lead (habla español)
Ayude a contratistas de inodoros haciéndoles saber lo peor primero.
We are seeking someone who is fluent in Spanish and English to assist our Department of Sanitation Engineering (DoSE) Lead year round and on site to ensure the maintenance of compost and chemical toilets on site and recruiting and managing the Shit Ninjas.
You are :
- Keen to share your knowledge about hygiene and sanitation
- Happy to teach and encourage others in matters of hygiene and sanitation
- Able to arrive a few days early for set-up and stay a few days after for strike
- Someone who takes no shit about shit
You will :
- Recruit Shit Ninjas from barrios and free campers
- Provide advice, guidance, and instruction to Shit Ninjas during Nowhere
- Plan, purchase and monitor inventory of toilet supplies
- Ensure adequate toilet supplies are placed in each toilet during set-up
- Fluent-ish in English
- Habla Espagnol
- Be sure that you are doing one of the most important job for Nowhere.
Which department this role belong to:
What kind of job it is:
Co-Lead: the role in shared with an other human.
Year round: few hours / month
Onsite: Per agreed shifts/days in conjunction with Sanitation Lead.