Role to be filled
Signage & Demarcation Co-Lead
1 week before the event you work closely with demarcation and the signs teams. Your bridge the work and help with creating signs. At the same time you help with demarcation and help placing the signs and rebar on site. You are great with working with different teams.
Are you interested in helping with the design and layout of Nowhere? Do you want to be one of the few who
create the city contour?
- Creative, structured and good in organising small projects.
- You have basic management skills, you are comfortable
- Able to come on site 1 weeks before the event or earlier
- You are able to communicate online with the different departments within City Planning
- Create, liaise and organise with two different teams
- Able to do online work pre-event (emailing, excel work, research, etc.) , this might intensify closer to the event
- Able to handle management related stress
- Able to talk basic English
- (Desired but not necessary) Driver license
What Nice Skills You Could Learn:
- extra dusty management skills?
- Know where all the things will be
- As the cherry on the cake, you will add – together with the signage team – a nice touch to Nowhere
Which department does this role belong to:
What kind of job it is:
Co-lead (share the work with an other lead)
Year round role (Off site) & On site / Setup only