Role to be filled
The Sound lead is part of the Sound, Light and Performance team at the Middle of Nowhere.
Your role is to liaise with performers on their sound requirements and manage the team of volunteers that sets up, operates and takes down the sound equipment during the event.
- Experienced with live sound and sound equipment
- Able to be on site a few days before the event
- Communicate to volunteers how to set up and run the sound system at the Middle of Nowhere.
- Keep the equipment inventory up to date and order spare parts if necessary.
- Communicate with our logistics lead to manage storage of our sound equipment.
What Nice Skills You Could Learn:
- Technical event experience
- Team management
which department does this role belong to:
Creativity / Sound & Light
What kind of job it is:
Lead or co-lea
Year round : Pre-event (March-June) a few hours a week, gradually increasing as Nowhere gets closer.
Onsite/ Build & strike : Daily during crew working hours, with exception of days off