& E V E N T S
& E V E N T S
Workshops and events are a great way to learn a new skill or be entertained – and, of course, to teach a skill and entertain!
Any skill or talent you are willing to share is your gift to the community. Whether you dance, make music, do yoga, sing opera, twirl nipple tassels, swing poi, meditate, play guitar, paint watercolours or practice tantra, your participation is encouraged, nay, required!
We have an amazing shared community structure, appropriately called the Middle of Nowhere, where many workshops are held. There’s room for it all… it just takes you! Some of our favourite traditions include the Miss Nowhere pageant, the Costume Camp fashion show, and the Nowhere closing ceremony, which brings everyone together on Sunday night for a shared meal.
Middle of Nowhere – (MoN) a large communal space, with shade and a sound system that hosts workshops, performances, talks and live concerts.
If you have an idea for an event or workshop, organize it, and then check space and scheduling options for MoN and for every workshop or event you want to bring at MoN that requires materials, please contact us at email@example.com for more information.
We gonna walk you through the process of organization and we’ll make your workshop come true! Once everything is settled we will put it in the 2019 What? Where? When? Guide so people can learn about it and attend!”
Value: up to 70% of the request, 100% if you are asking for less than 100,00€.
- Grants are designed to help with materials costs (including materials transportation).
- This grant will not pay for your ticket or personal transportation costs.
- Everyone must buy a ticket to Nowhere.
- We have safe, lockable storage and the Middle of Nowhere can offer a full P.A. sound and light system.
- Please get in contact for a list of equipment we have available.
- We only pay grants after the event, on the production of valid receipts.