This feature is in beta mode.
What is this awesome new page?
Hi there, welcome to this attempt to make ride-sharing to and from Nowhere easier.
This is a BETA system and we are using a tool (FacilMap) in a way that is contrary to how it is designed be used.
/!\ This system will probably be confusing/irritating, please read the following FAQ carefully.
You can update anyone’s data! There are no accounts or any kind of access control. So please:
- Update your data
- Don’t mess with others people’s data
Anyone who wants to share a ride to go to Nowhere or from Nowhere.
- Click Route and add your departure and destination. Click on customize to customize. Then, click “Go!“
- Make sure the route looks roughly like what you will take. You can drag the line to add new ‘waypoints’ to change how it plans the route.
- Click Add to map, chose EVENT TIME or BUILD / STRIKE (if you have an early entry ticket).
- Click Edit data. For the Name, enter some info about your journey. E.G: 19th june | Build | South of France>Nowhere. This will help people find your ride.
- Fill up all the info. Then close.
- If you agree to give someone a ride, update the number of spaces left.
- Look at the map to find a journey that works for you. The colour code for the types of ride is under Types of rides (in the LEGEND / Bottom-right of the map )
- You can click to hide/show a type according to what you’re looking for.
- Click on the route line to see the data about a ride.
- You can also see lists of all the rides and the details below the map.
- Contact humans. Talk to them. Go to Nowhere with them.