ROLE TO BE FILLED
STRIKE LNT CO-LEAD
Ensure the field is restored to its original state.
The purpose of this role is to oversee a team of volunteers who together ensure that once event has finished there really is No Trace. Either organising line sweeping for MooP (matter out of place) or teaching volunteers how to assist people using the W&R (Waste and Recycling Zone) there are many ways to ensure the field is restored to its original state.
- It will require somebody who is available to stay until the end of strike for up to 10 days.
- Communication skills / Experience of managing volunteers
- Fluency in English / Desired: Fluency in a second language (Spanish, French, Italian, German)
What Nice Skills You Could Learn:
- Working under pressure, tiredness and hot weather
- Managing humans
- learn how Norg/Nowhere is leaving no traces, participate on new solution to Leaving no traces
- Experiencing the true meaning and power of a community
Which department this role belong to:
Leave no trace department
What kind of job it is:
Co-lead : the role in shared with an other human.
Onsite/ strike only: you will have to stay for strike.
Connected Roles & Teams:
Strike crew, volunteers Lead