ROLE TO BE FILLED
Oversee Nowhere being put into boxes and cleared away from site after the event.
When the event is done, we start something else : the Strike is here to managed the strikers: all humans deconstructing Norg structures and making sure we leave the place as empty as we found it.
- Experience of volunteering at Nowhere or a similar event
- Experience of inventory control & timeline creation
- Can stay for strike
- Strong communication skills / Experience of managing volunteers
- Knowledge of festival infrastructure construction
- Fluency in English / Desired: Fluency in a second language (Spanish, French, Italian, German)
What Nice Skills You Could Learn:
- Working under pressure, tiredness and hot weather
- Managing humans
- Creating haddock planning adjustment
- Reacting to unexpected event
- Experiencing the true meaning and power of a community
Which department this role belong to:
Build, design & strike managment
What kind of job it is:
Co-lead : the role in shared with an other human.
Year round: pre-event, on site and post-event.
Onsite/ strike only: you will have to stay for strike.