Prices for 2013 are:
- Level 1: 105 euros SOLD OUT
- Level 2: 115 euros SOLD OUT
- Level 3: 125 euros SOLD OUT
- Level 4: 135 euros (available until sold out)
- Gate sales: 170 euros (no gate sales after Friday midday)
- Children under 14: Free (click the 'Buy tickets' link below to get child tickets – these are free so there won't be a charge)
- Low-income tickets level 1: 75 euros SOLD OUT
- Low-income tickets level 2: 95 euros (available until sold out – see Tickets FAQ for how to apply)
- Companion Tickets: For those who live with limitations, such as hearing impairment, physical disability, or other conditions that require additional consideration, we offer concessionary tickets for their companions. A Companion is any person who, by attending the event, enables another person to participate. To learn more, please email
Please pay what you can afford, so more money can go towards art projects. Nowhere is a not-for-profit organisation and nobody gets paid or receives free tickets, including artists, performers, volunteers and organisers.
We have had to raise ticket prices slightly this year. This is to cover a substantial increase in VAT in Spain. Nowhere does everything we can to keep ticket prices as low as possible. This year we are also capping the number of tickets available at each price to help us budget. To get the cheapest tickets, buy your ticket early.
VERY IMPORTANT: Tickets are electronic; you won’t get a physical ticket sent to you. We need to scan the barcode on your ticket at the Gate, so make sure you print it out and bring it with you!
All tickets are subject to a booking fee. The booking fee is the charge that Brown Paper Tickets and the credit card companies charge, and is the lowest we can find. Tickets cannot be bought through any other channel.
By purchasing your ticket, you agree to be subscribed to our mailing list, which we use to send out important information about Nowhere. You can unsubscribe from the mailing list at any time.
Please read our Tickets FAQ before buying your ticket