‘Art takes Nowhere from just being a party in the desert to being an amazing, unique event.’
Art and creativity are core to Nowhere.
They are an important aspect of what sets it apart from other events.
We would like to thank you for considering bringing art to Nowhere!
Nowhere 2021 summer ART GRANTS
As you’ve no doubt noticed, our yearly reunion in Aragon didn’t happen this year. But we would still love to support you in making art for your local community.
To this end, we have 10’000€ to distribute in Art Grants, to the various projects which apply properly for it.
To apply, please send us an email to email@example.com, describing your project and how much financial support you would like to request.
Conditions for these grants
- We will fund only physical art pieces this time around; no performances or workshops.
- The art piece must be publicly displayed this year: either in a communal public space, or at another burn event;
and while we would like to also see it at the next edition of Nowhere, this is not a requirement.
- As usual, funding will only cover materials and transportation.
For example wood, screws, LEDs, and fuel are covered. But not tools, booze, or speaker rentals…
- The funded artists will be fully responsible for respecting local laws, acquiring any possibly required official permits, and addressing any safety concerns.
Starting date for applying: ɴᴏᴡ & ʜᴇʀᴇ !
Last day to apply: 30th September 2021
Grants are processed as we receive applications
- Last grant approval by the end of October
Bottom line: Do you have an idea? Are you working on a piece? Do you want help with your costs?
Please tell us about your idea and material needs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
[And by the way, if you’d like to be on the Creative Grants Distribution Council (Nowhere Art team) and make these decisions yourself year-round, maybe there’s a place for you with us ☺ Please reach out using the same channels.]