Everything's returned to dust again (thanks to our amazing Strike crew). And we're gearing up for 2015. If you want to be involved be sure to stay posted on Facebook or via our No News newsletter.
What a ridiculous rollercoaster ride it was...
- 300-odd Nobodies helped build and take down the Nowhere we all loved
- 1,221 Nobodies roamed the dusty streets of our new site. Tell us more about you in the Census.
- We remembered old friends and made new friends from all around the world - plus new friends in the area
- We talked love, compassion, the future of Nowhere, Leave No Trace, and - as always - toilets
- We worked up a sweat and danced the night away
- and oh, the Temple...
We played the giant drum, jumped Wild Encounter's trampolines, massaged those tired muscles away at Shhh!, danced to bass and flames at Ubertown, had late night giggles at Gate, hugs at Greeters, more hugs at the Hug and the Snug, fluffy time at Babycham, wizard love at Orphans / Endorphins, cool refreshments at Poolhaus, felt our hearts beat at Cor, drank bubbly with Bubble 'n' Bass before slirping cocktails with the Flamin' Merkin...
Our memory may fail us...but yours may help us to put the full picture together.
Send your memories (pictures, videos, prose, anecdotes) to
or add your comments to "2014 - what worked, what didn't work".
We're looking to use our memories on the website, our social channels and in the newsletters, so remember: all those depicted in your pics etc need to have given you their permission!!
Special thanks to all the Build & Strike volunteers (by Odin, you're a beautifully amazing crew), the event-time volunteers from Production to Gate to Tools to Nomads to Malfare...all of you, the all-year round volunteers, NORG, the Red Cross, the security folk, and all you fantastic Nobodies - thank you! xxx